Top 5 beard trimmer that will give you a perfect beard
Lots of beard trimmer have flooded the narket such that it has become quite difficult to identify the one that works. However, all is not lost. We could still find the best beard trimmers by trying out the available ones.Some of the best trimmers include;
Philips Beard Trimmer Series 7000
Trimming lengths: 20 (0.5mm to 10mm)
Combs or adjustable: Manually adjustable (one comb included)
Full charge time: 60 minutes
Battery life: 60 minutes
Washable: Washable components
Manual capability: No
Neat freaks and conscientious housemates listen up: our second Philips product has a wonderful selling point just for you. The Series 7000 has a built-in vacuum to hoover up those hairs during your shave, minimising the clean-up in the sink.
The 7000 boasts that it can capture up to 90 per cent of cut hair, which is tricky to prove in bathroom experiments, but it certainly did a remarkably good job.
So good, in fact, that the receptacle where the hairs are stored filled up rather quickly – this should only hamper the lazier among us who neglect to empty it out after each shave.
The transparent viewing window gives you an idea on how full the vacuum section is becoming, so as long as you don’t dawdle on the clean-up you’ll be sorted.
Often the most impressive features of these devices are the ones you never notice though, and the 7000 can attest to that.
The system has self-sharpening blades that stay bright by rubbing lightly against each other every time you use them. With this set-up you get a razor
sharp cut (quite literally) every time. Throw in a three-prong charging plug and you have everything you could ever want from a trimmer.
PANASONIC ER-GB40-S PRECISION HAIR AND BEARD TRIMMER
Sometimes you need finesses, sometimes you need power.With the Panasonic ER-GB40-S, you get both.
You’ll also fortify your grooming kit with a beard and hair trimmer you can use anywhere and fits easily into travel bags and other luggage.
Then again, there’s a lot to like about the Panasonic ER-GB40-S, including:
- The trimmer’s sharp stainless steel blades are angled at 45 degreesto create the optimal cutting edge.
- It’s fast and powerful, and you’ll get quick, efficient facial hair trimming (and head hair). The trimmer comes with 3-blades and cuts cleanly through even the thickest and most dense hair.
- The blades also work quickly and get more hairs in a single pass than with many other trimmers. You’ll spend less time in front of the mirror while still getting a close, clean shave.
- Another key feature of the ER-GB40-S is its Quick-adjust dial that provides 19 precision settings, which is handy whether you’re trimming your beard or hair, or sculpting, cutting, and detailing areas such as your sideburns and mustache. The settings are from 1 mm to 10mm which makes it easy to find the length you need for each job.
- The ER-GB40-S is good for wet and dry useand fully waterproof. You can use it in the shower or over the sink, with shaving gels, lotions, and foams, and its cordless option means you can use it almost anywhere. We think it’s the best cordless beard trimmer on the market.
- Grooming with ER-GB40-S isn’t just confined to your face either, as it will also get the job done on your chest, arms, and more. All you have to is snap off the included comb attachment. Versatility like that is hard to beat.
- It’s easy to clean as all you need to do is place it under running water. The trimmer unit includes water shutters and an open water drainer. You simply shake out the excess water and pat it dry with a towel. Your trimmer comes with a handy cleaning brush, as well.
- The ER-GB40-S is fully rechargeable and comes with an AC charging stand. You’ll get 50 minutes of use with an hour charge – but you can leave it on the charging stand and know that it’s always ready for use.
- The AC charging stand includes a visual indicator light that turns red when it’s time to charge your trimmer.
- You’ll like how the ER-GB40-S fits into your hand. It’s very lightweight and compact and has an ergonomic rubberized grip.
- Last, but not least, the Panasonic ER-GB40-S is very affordable. You’ll get a top-notch trimmer at a budget-friendly price.
The ER-GB40-S works well for beards of all lengths but is especially effective for trimming longer, more unruly whiskers.
- Multiple precision settings
- Fast and close-cutting blades
- Good for wet and dry use
- Easy to clean
- Not as easy to grip for men with larger hands
The Panasonic ER-GB40-S is versatile – you can use it on your arms, chest, and other areas – and easy to use thanks to blades that are angled in a way to facilitate clean cutting. It’s also easy to clean and transportable. Finally, it’s affordable.
Wahl SPL 4-in-1 Multigroomer
Trimming lengths: 17 (0.5mm to 25mm)
Combs or adjustable: 4 interchangeable heads with 12 different combs (including personal grooming)
Full charge time: 1 hr
Battery life: 4 hours on a single charge (up to 3 months’ standby on single charge)
Manual capability: No
If you’re just looking to grab a trimmer to take care of your fuzz, this might not be the device for you.
However, if you take a moment to have a look at what’s on offer, you might be pleasantly surprised.
Firstly, the weight of the device is reassuring and solid – this is a piece of kit built to last, with a cool stainless steel finish and pleasingly simple design.
The beard trimmer is an all-in-one job – for beard, hair, body and personal grooming. To achieve this it comes with a staggering 12 combs, giving you a total of 17 trimming lengths.
This is where the more get-up-and-go shavers might lose interest. But, after a little tinkering and finding the combs that suit your style, you can store the rest for a later date and move on.
Pleasingly, the charger cable comes with a three-prong plug attachment, no need for adapters here – and the battery lasts for ages on a small charge.
There’s also a one-minute quick charge allowing you to get on with your shave.
The blades out of the box are of the highest quality and of the trimmers we tested this is the only kit that comes with an ear and nose trimmer for you obsessive groomers out there.
Professional-Grade Electric Beard Trimmer
You might think that the purpose of any beard trimmer is for it to work perfectly, expertly crafting each piece of micro-hair into the same length, but that’s hardly the point when it comes to five o’clock shadow.
Messy is in! Still, I appreciated the incredibly sharp, pro-level blade; heavy stainless-steel body; and long-lasting battery (a four-hour charge) that this one offered.
If you ignore any of its bonus features and beard guides — those plastic combs that come with most of these, and usually feel flimsy and useless — this tool is right for men who want an incredibly close shave without pulling out an electric foil razor or regular razor blade.
I’ll keep this one in my medicine cabinet for achieving what’s essentially a clean shave — no shaving cream necessary — especially since it’s shaped in a way that nicely weaves around lip corners and nose crevices.